Friday, February 19, 2010

Sitting On Stomach Fetish Lisa's Fetish Is Really Bothering Me...?

Lisa's fetish is really bothering me...? - sitting on stomach fetish

I lay on the sofa in the news, if Lisa again about his strength and conditioning class, which owns the dojo.

It is in the team competition and one of the best fighters of the team and usually train about 4 hours in the days of packing.

Anyway, as I have observed my own company to CNN "Larry King Live meaning Lisa off her shoes, jumped on me and she was sitting in my stomach and put his two feet, beaten on his face!

I immediately felt his feet and socks soaked with sweat. She said she could not wait to go home, so that they could walk on my face so set, I can tell you what to smell "good." I can tell you, to feel not good, but I do not dare say!

SHE told me that his skin with sweat socks so your feet air. When I pulled the sock from his foot under my nose and told me to smell too much or to request a move to beat me, and I truly believe, worship at his feet. It's like me not to do what she says, I have a large suction foot and could not believe their bad smell.

Then she told me to tell you your feet are nice and pretty toes are and how the highest arches I've ever seen.

What should I do? I like and do not want to end the relationship, but I try to talk to her feet, she gets upset and roundhouse kicks, and I keep sending me into a template.

0 comments:

Post a Comment