Monday, February 15, 2010

Chip & Dail Toys I Don't Understand How The Internet Works For A IPod Touch(8 Gb)?can You Help Me Out?

I don't understand how the internet works for a iPod Touch(8 gb)?can you help me out? - chip & dail toys

ok .. I asked an iPod touch (8 GB) for the month of my b-day ... I do not understand how anyone on the Internet, what you see it.I read ', but I'm not the smartest in the world when it comes to things like this.Ok you get a chip or something and Wi-Fi ... Dail and I (on my computer at home, I know that hate is so slow) So, what I can get to the Internet?

1 comments:

poopy180... said...

You can find a Wi-Fi access will be set up> Wi-Fi> for a Wi-Fi router, select the name, go to the Home screen and open sarfri bum! There U Go:) ooooo btw, make sure the Internet is the router 2

Post a Comment