Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does The Hd Cable Really Work For The Xbox 360 Is It Possible To Transfer Saves On An Xbox 360 To Another Console Using A LAN Cable, AKA System Link Cable.?

Is it possible to transfer saves on an Xbox 360 to another console using a LAN cable, AKA system link cable.? - does the hd cable really work for the xbox 360

I plan to take a friend for some time to play in the border areas, and we play a system link, because my character on the hard drive of my 360th Normally no problem, but I have a 19-inch TV instead of playing on an HD 40 inch. I wonder whether it make any way (legally or not) a backup of my 360 360. to my friends I live so I can save my profile, if you put a fuse in the name of another person is not the problem. I prefer to use in front of the cable system, but also work on a USB flash drive 2 GB USB Hard Drive (40 GB), a few players compatible with MP3, iPod and computer. I really do not want to a memory card for something as minor as they expensive to buy, and Inot much. Please do not say "you get a memory card" because it does not help. If there is another way to do it for free, or at least a link. The speculation of the materials is good, because I have a lot of time and very little work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment