Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shortness Of Breath And Cold Drinks 28 Weeks With Blurred Vision And Shortness Of Breath... Is This Normal?

28 weeks with blurred vision and shortness of breath... is this normal? - shortness of breath and cold drinks

I experienced blurred vision, difficulty breathing and extreme heat during the last hour.
I know that visual impairment can normally during pregnancy, and so hot the whole time, but what concerns me.
I drank a lot of cold water and can not cool. I'm confused.
My child seems to twist. May be because I'm sorry, but I'm worried?
I would call my doc, but when I ask, what do you go to the emergency room and would like to avoid that, if this is normal pregnancy.
Can anyone help??

2 comments:

Leah~Ariana is due Oct. 09~ said...

Well, the lack of air is quite normal during pregnancy, and something I tried about 20 weeks, thank you for the baby more difficult and more pressure on my diaphragm and lungs to breathe.

However, blurred vision can be a sign of gestational diabetes. Were you even if excessive thirst, how? You have a fever?

Blesse... said...

I would say and talk to your doctor. If they say they go to the emergency room he wanted. I was told that one of the symptoms were pretty even, but as a whole, was more a matter of concern. It could be anything, but I think it would be better if they are checked over just to feel safe. :) Good luck!

Post a Comment