Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures Of A Tumor On A Cats Tonsils Not Sure What To Do About Cat In My Street Advice Needed Thanks?

Not sure what to do about cat in my street advice needed thanks? - pictures of a tumor on a cats tonsils

This cat is from people that are actually used and are still friends, but they have added a separate life, so we occasionally see on the street. In any case, for some time seems to have a tumor on the side of the head of cats developed, I'm not sure if it was a tumor, but when you aside, it seems as if half his head and theres no big knots in the middle, which is red for a few days and some days it seems kind of dark red. He was very fat and well fed cat, but when I breathe I feel, is the bone that looks horribly thin. Because this tumor has developed, I think the neighbors have ignored the cat, it seems that residents in 80% of the time, which I always left outside see. He sits in front of our house very much and has now met twice to know that we come from a cat who clearly have our home as his territory. I think he wants to be loved only too easy and the warmth that is in our garden came today and I pulled him eat a little and ate it as fast as they had eaten in the year is very difficult to see especially with THis a tumor. When I look around me, tomorrow is a picture can, find someone here can confirm if it is a tumor. But basically the point is this question: "What should I do?" The poor cat must be in the days of pain these days I do not know whether I am afraid the RSPCA that the neighbors go to and instead you should, it gave come to chat, too. I am also afraid that it is a chance and just ask some advice please Thanks in advance!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment