Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hot Tubs And Kidney Painful Feet And Legs?

Painful feet and legs? - hot tubs and kidney

I'm 34 and go much, live, since the AI in the city. In recent months I had pain in my foot that comes and goes in the legs extended. I do not think ciruclaiton or PAD, as it hurts, rest and play. When I bathe in a tub with hot water relieves pain. I go on my shoes, I still have. If Google my symptoms, things like kidney disease, etc., but I have no other symptoms. I'm going to the doc in menatime one parent is a document that says, do not worry, just take some ibuprofen, which seems to help. However, continue to believe IR, kidney disease, Pad. MS, all these things you never thought that this was the presription Interenet and pharmaceutical companies damned. Ideas?

1 comments:

TomB said...

This could be the syndrome. They have a lot in school when I was in a marching band, and in March in the concrete. I would like to invest in a good pair of walking shoes and gel insoles. It can walk freely for some days.

Post a Comment