Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cervix Bang HELP! I HAD SEX AFTER A COLPOSCOPY!?

HELP! I HAD SEX AFTER A COLPOSCOPY!? - cervix bang

I had a colposcopy and biopsy and was told no sex for a week. Well, like a real idiot, I went and had sex that night but said nothing through my friend. Submitted, anxious, but not in my neck. We have oil (for lubrication, all natural and my doctor said that given in the past, olive oil is good for sex.) Is my question: Do I want an infection but not delivered "to me? And how can I know if I have an infection or a complication from what I have to tell my doc. I do not get sick or die, or cut my throat because everything I had sex when I should not.

3 comments:

dasher said...

I do not want to be sick, but wouldnt you follow the orders of the pr?

God, please act like an adult!
I had last month and was able to abstain. My results came with profound changes later in my neck and one week I was in the operating room. Then, there was no sex for four weeks.

You can also suffer from an infection because he had open areas.
In fact, as it does not bang the cervix?
Not that it ...

Jessica said...

Maybe you should keep your doctor, even though they admit that the idea could be horrorfying, then atleast the doctor knows that the circumstances have changed and there is the possibility of infection.
If you can not bare it to confess to bear in mind there is no sex, and more!

xando2u said...

You need young

Post a Comment