Friday, January 8, 2010

Fire Safety Inspector I Need Your Comment?

I need your comment? - fire safety inspector

I was asked to record the session and this is my first time. Please correct my grammar. I'll give you 10 points.

2.2. Mr Drew said fire extinguisher location number must adhere to the wall and not in the unity of the appropriate documentation. He added that the security needs to be done monthly.

2.3. Proposed by Mr Masingkil, the fight against fires
Test equipment.

2.4. Proper compensation should be paid to
The fire inspectors during their on-call service
because it is the emergency
at any time of day.


(Our meeting was on fire safety)

2 comments:

hushnowj... said...

2.2.Mr. Drew said the number of surrounding fire must be close to the wall and not in the unity of the appropriate documentation. He added that security checks should be performed monthly.

2.3. Proposed by Mr Masingkil, the fight against fires
Test equipment.

2.4. Proper compensation should be paid to
Fire inspectors during their storage service
Since this is an emergency
at any time of day.

phicopac... said...

No errors in grammar ..

This is a really good job ..

However, I found some errors in minutes and its correction in brackets ..

1. "Mr. Drew said fire extinguisher ( ') s Number able
(Add an apostrophe characters between the "r" and "s" for the extinction of the "word"

2. "Mr. Masingkil suggested that the fight against fires
Test equipment. "Should have been
"Smote Mr. Masingkil Fireproof
Team (s). "
Add an "s" after the word "team"
The sentence sounds much clearer ..

That would be ..

I hope I could help!

^ _ ^

Post a Comment