Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fast Card Reader Move Pictures From Digicam To Computer Using Card Reader But Images Distort?please Help?

Move pictures from digicam to computer using card reader but images distort?please help? - fast card reader

Hello please help before I cry.i tried to transfer my pictures from my digital camera Fiji (xD memory card) on my computer, using a memory card reader (USB). Then I moved into my own folder and when I've tried to click on the ads (the distorted image is divided into picture boxes and mixes, like a puzzle!) Is good By looking at the picture on the photo search engine for AOL but if you click on it, is to see that distorted.i have fully understood and really scared that my pictures are destroyed, I forever.Can save? Why is all I would not have a high-speed (USB port memory card reader is on a?) And why is it so if you are at it biased? please help please, I'm very excited. (any mode or need advice appreciated as I am a beginner) to X (I tried to return to move the file) Put in new memory card (for transferring files and keep the trash) without joy

1 comments:

checkmat... said...

I think the problem is the software reads the image data are associated. It blends well and does not read correctly, or simply start a terrible program.
When you copy images to your computer via a card reader, which you should no data is lost or damaged images. I doubt very much that relates to your camera or card reader.
I suggest you use another program to read your files. View images from Microsoft will be very good (and comes with Windows XP).
It's a very strange problem.

Post a Comment