Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding Welcome Letter Examples I Am Starting My Own Wedding Services Company, Can Anyone Help Me Write A Letter Of Proposal To Clients?

I am starting my own wedding services company, can anyone help me write a letter of proposal to clients? - wedding welcome letter examples

I'm going out to work as a day of coordinator. And I want to be a for later use. The proposal letter was delivered to the client after an initial consultation. The letter must include the costs, the discussions during the initial consultation (in the background, plans, etc.), a chance to come back to me (by phone or e-mail), and congratulated the date of marriage, your future. I'm not very good so warm for the preparation of legal documents, and it wants and friendly as possible, always is a formal document to be done. And shrink further if they accept the proposal. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment