Sunday, December 20, 2009

Plus Size Fashion Designers Ladies Don't Be Fooled. Is A Size 6 REALLY Plus Sized?

Ladies don't be fooled. Is a size 6 REALLY plus sized? - plus size fashion designers

Today it is fashionable! This is a trend called vanity size. His goal is, women feel disappointed about their bodies. OK ladies - let's face it. We were very happy when we have a smaller size, especially when you can have increased 10 pounds.
The fashion industry has to call a shot to thin our desire to be - change the label size, without the size. The Gap, Old Navy, Express, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, American Eagle, B. Moss, to name but a few are guilty. Now follow the rules defined loosely known U.S. catalog size. They are, on average, 6 sizes larger than the original standard. For example, a size 12 in the old standard describes how now is a size 6, then a size 6 at the age scale, what now known as size zero.

I will be an example. When I 16 years (16 years) a size 2 does not exist. 5'9 At 110 pounds, measuring 33-23-33. I wore a size 3 / 4. (Today, a size 0 or 00)
Now we will move to the trendsnt. I'm twice as old. A man, son, dog, and then to 15 pounds. I am a size 2? That's impossible! In fact, I'm a size 6

http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?inst ...

Unfortunately, this prejudice, I can see in some overweight women to diet and exercise. I mean, I need to lose weight if you are suddenly in a single-digit sizes you've always wanted, right fit? Remember that old magic number, and the Holy Grail of every woman, the legendary size 6? Now showing at 6, what it was 12, a couple of years ... BBW modest, you can call the creation of the "perfect". Who would not buy a pair of jeans that you bought?

0 comments:

Post a Comment